Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm here, the party can now begin :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hypermonkey

hypermonkey

I'm here, the party can now begin :P Empty
PostSubject: I'm here, the party can now begin :P   I'm here, the party can now begin :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 am

For those of you who don't know me, I'm TJ Arnott. I hail from Quincy, Massachusetts, but I am living on-campus at the University of Hartford. My major is architecture, and I hope to minor in computer science (I know almost nothing useful about computers, but I'm trying to self-teach myself a bit). And there you have it.

Commence the celebration! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
septembern

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, the party can now begin :P   I'm here, the party can now begin :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:29 am

hypermonkey wrote:
For those of you who don't know me, I'm TJ Arnott. I hail from Quincy, Massachusetts, but I am living on-campus at the University of Hartford. My major is architecture, and I hope to minor in computer science (I know almost nothing useful about computers, but I'm trying to self-teach myself a bit). And there you have it.

Commence the celebration! Very Happy

Yo hyper! Great to see you on blueville! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, the party can now begin :P   I'm here, the party can now begin :P I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Heyy! Welcome to Blueville! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://blueville.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, the party can now begin :P   I'm here, the party can now begin :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm here, the party can now begin :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: